When you open your BCU Share or Checking account, request online banking and you will be issued a User ID that will allow you to view your account balances, view account statement history, transfer funds between accounts, and make loan payments or apply online.
- Sign-on to our internet banking system. Apply online.
- Select a specific account (savings, checking, etc.) to view the transaction detail for that account.
- Click on the View eStatement button.
- The first time you select this option, you will be prompted to register for eStatements. You will just enter your name, SSN, date-of-birth, and base membership number.
- Once you are signed-up, you will begin receiving your statements electronically, starting with the next statement cycle.
Account Alerts are messages sent to you from Baptist Credit Union via e-mail or text message on your cell phone alerting you to changes in your account status which you wish to monitor, such as ATM withdrawals, account balances, debit card purchases, electronic deposits or withdrawals. You may sign up by:
- If you are already enrolled in online banking, Enter your online banking account, and choose ‘Preferences’ in the gray navigation bar. Click and choose the third option - Manage Alerts. Make your selections and enter your preferences _OR_
- If you are not enrolled, go to the left menu bar on the BCU homepage, click on Member Services and choose Online Access to be issued a User ID Number. If you have any questions,call your local branch or Member Services at 1-800-222-2328.
Credit Card Account Access
Click here for GoToMyCard online.
You may have direct debit set up for any of your monthly payment transactions. For instance you may contact your utility company and fill out the appropriate form requesting them to automatically debit your account each month for your utility payment.
Click here for a complete list of repossessed vehicles for sale.