Because Baptist Credit Union is member owned, those we serve must meet certain associational standards to become members of Baptist Credit Union. The field of membership (FOM) for Baptist Credit Union is regulated by the Texas Credit Union Department.
Field of Membership
Baptist Credit Union is a member-owned financial cooperative. We exist solely to serve our members with savings and loan products and services. When you open an account at the credit union, you become a member and part-owner of the credit union. Each year, the members elect a Board of Directors. The Board of Directors are also members of the credit union who volunteer their time to help ensure that the credit union is serving its members.
- Employees of the Baptist Health System (Hospitals in San Antonio).
- Staff doctors of Baptist Hospital System and their employees.
- Uniformed volunteer workers (on regular schedule) at Baptist Hospital System.
- Employees of the San Antonio Baptist Association and members of Churches belonging to the Association.
- Members of the Bexar County Medical Society and their Employees.
- Faculty and Students of Wayland Baptist University's San Antonio Campus and Baptist University of the Americas.
- Employees of the Baptist General Convention of Texas.
- Employees of Churches, Associations, and Institutions related to the Baptist General Convention of Texas.
- Employees of the Southern Baptist of Texas Convention.
- Employees of Churches, Associations, and Institutions related to the Southern Baptist of Texas Convention.
- Employees of the Dallas Baptist Association and members of Churches belonging to the Association.
- Employees of GuideStone Financial Services.
- Faculty & Students of Dallas Baptist University.
- Family members of existing members.
- People who retired from one of the above membership groups.
- Employees of Baptist Credit Union and their families.
Apply for Inclusion in our Field of Membership
Baptist Credit Union is seeking to expand its field of membership to all associationally related churches and organizations in the state of Texas. If your group is not listed above, please contact us to see if you qualify and learn how your group can be added to our field-of-membership.